Businesses today are discovering that your brand is no longer what you market to your customer – it is now what the customer says it is!
The key is to recognize the need for a social media strategy, create one customized to your business, and implement it across your organization.
What is Social CRM?
All social CRM strategies share the following elements:
- Monitoring of conversations in blogs, forums, social media, etc. for mentions of your brand or other related keywords
- Analysis of those conversations
- Relating this information to existing information within your enterprise
- Taking action based on this new information (I.e. creation of a sales lead or customer service ticket, modifying an existing product, or development of a new product).
- What do you expect to accomplish with the implementation of a social CRM strategy? Gain control of your Brand? Focus your Marketing efforts? Improve Customer Service? Increase Quality Leads? Gain New Customers? All of the above?
- Is the culture of your organization open to change?
- Can workflow rules be clearly identified so new information is routed to the appropriate person?
Contact Harvest Solutions at 781-530-3736 x106 to schedule a free one hour consultation to see if your organization can benefit from a Social Media or Social CRM Plan